Monday, August 10, 2009

Almost a month

So it has been almost a month since my heart surgery. It seems as if things get better for a little while then they start back up again. My rhythm is definatly better. It is in normal range which I am thankful for, but oh my if I relized I would have had chest pain like I have had for the past month. I would have definatly thought the surgery over more carefully and maybe not even gone though with it. When I said this to the cardiologist today he said it should get better, I should give it approxamatly 8 weeks. So that means another 4 to go. I am just so sick of going to the hospital and people thinking "it is in my head. " Damn it, it is not. The pain is there are at some points it is quite intense. I think the paramedics have been here about 4 or 5 times since I had the surgery, but that is what the cardiologist says to do. He says the heart is no matter to mess around with and it is better to be safe than sorry, which I understand but when you are looked upon at the ER like you are some fool it is so hard to go. Anyway I just had to vent. I really promise I will be on here more often and post more pictures of Aiden. Just recently have not felt like doing that much and when I do it is stuff that has to be done!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog!

I hope things get better with the chest pains you are having; it sounds very frustrating to deal with!