Thursday, December 10, 2009

Awards....



Here is a picture of him and some of his classmates who received an award for behavior or most improved. Aiden is going to receive 3 awards the 3rd is tonight and that is specifically for his perfect grades. He received best behavior, perfect attendance , and also his award tonight for the perfect grades. I am so proud of my little boy he knows how to make his mommy happy. But he did say mom the award is only a piece of paper which we all started rolling of laughter when he said that. I will take more pictures tonight at his ceremony. Not to be a bragging mother but I just extremely proud. Happy Holidays to everyone. It has been very hard to get into the Christmas Spirit here when alot of negativity is taking place between his father and I. I am working on the Cards they just might be late.... Love to everyone, Melissa and Aiden

1 comment:

CJ said...

Wow!! Way to go Aiden!!!